We are looking for a creative individual to join our marketing team! This person would be directly involved in the development and execution of marketing and branding initiatives across various channels. The ideal candidate is a forward-thinker who is aware of current trends and has excellent verbal and written communication skills to excel in a fast-paced environment.
Candidate must be fully proficient with the skills and understanding of the following, including but not limited to: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Creative Suite, Microsoft Office. Prior experience working on a wide range of marketing functions including branding, communications, advertising, print materials, email marketing, digital marketing, website and content creation is required. Photography knowledge is a plus.
- Manage and maintain project deadlines
- Contribute to brainstorming meetings and the development of new ideas
- Create marketing materials such as sell sheets, booklets, print ads, flyers, social media post, signage and handouts
- Travel may be required to conventions and shows in our industry
- 1-2 years previous experience
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects with tight deadlines while maintaining high quality standards
- Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or other related field
- Please share graphic design portfolio
Please send resume to [email protected].