And so it begins. Most of the crew travels to Kansas City on Wednesday. The designers arrive on Thursday - except for a few that just can't stand not being there every second.
Here's the schedule for us... Booth set-up starts on Wednesday as soon as we arrive at the Convention Center. Parts of it go fast and other parts... a bit more slowly.
Thursday is Schoolhouse - it's a series of presentations dedicated to raising profitability and reach. It's an opportunity to gain tips, information and knowledge about new products, and long-time favorites with ideas for marketing, classes, events, and kits. (It's a lot more interesting and fun than that sounds.)
- 1:20 - 1:50 pm – Moda Designers
- 1:20 - 1:50 pm – Jan Patek
- 1:55 - 2:25 pm – Barbara Groves & Mary Jacobson of Me & My Sister
- 2:30 - 2:45 pm – Stacy Iest Hsu
- 2:30 - 2:45 pm – Lynne Hagmeier of Kansas Troubles Quilters
- 2:50 - 3:05 pm – Lynne Hagmeier of Kansas Troubles Quilters
- 3:10 - 3:30 pm – Project Jelly Roll 2019
- 3:45 - 4:15 pm – Corey Yoder & Sherri McConnell
- 4:55 - 5:25 pm – Moda All-Stars Are On A Roll
Market opens on Friday morning at 9:30 am. We'll have book-signings in the Moda booth.
Friday - May 17
- 10:00 am to 11:00 am - Jo Morton with Hearth & Home
- 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm - Jan Patek with Tabletop Turnabouts
Saturday - May 18
- 10:00 am to 11:00 am - Sherri McConnell & Corey Yoder with Sunday Best Quilts
- 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm - Lynne Hagmeier of Kansas Troubles Quilters with KTQ Prairie Life
If you're on Facebook and Instagram, we'll be sharing the goings on from Market there.
There's more... but that will have to wait until tomorrow.