A Road Rally...
A Road Rally...
Not this kind! (Though this does look like fun.)
[The really cool picture is from Driving Gift Experiences in the UK.]
This is a Road Rally celebrating Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks - Volume 16.
If you've been collecting-saving the issues, you've got 1600 blocks!
As with any kind of road rally, there are some fun-and-games along the way. In this case, a souvenir hunt. Be sure to check out the Quilty Pleasures Blog for more information, and chances to win something wonderful.
While we love every block in every issue, you know we have Moda-vorites.
Block #1561: Eight Ball by Melissa Corry. Bella Solids. Black. White.
Because we know you want to make all four of these blocks and at least 91 of the remaining 96, we're going to share an issue of Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks Vol. 16. And since you'll need some fabric to make those blocks... a Layer Cake. Or two. Maybe a charm pack. (We'll find something.)
Just leave a comment by Midnight on Sunday - November 19 - telling us two things.
- How many sampler quilts have you made - if any?
- What kind of pie will you be having next week?
The important stuff.
Be sure visit our friends at Quilty Pleasures to see more blocks, and for more chances to win!
And don't forget we're still hopping with the All In a Row Again All-Stars:
- Friday – 11.17: Lynne Hagmeier – Betsy Chutchian
- Saturday – 11.18: Deb Strain – Kathy Schmitz
- Sunday – 11.19: Sandy Klop – Sandy Gervais
- Monday – 11.20: Brenda Riddle – Barbara Groves of Me & My Sister Designs
- Tuesday – 11.21: Karla Eisenach of Sweetwater – Camille Roskelley of Bonnie & Camille
- Wednesday – 11.22: Sherri McConnell of Sherri & Chelsi – Kate Spain
- Friday – 11.24: Lissa Alexander ~ aka ModaLissa – Lisa Bongean of Primitive Gatherings