If you attended Quilt Market this last week you may have noticed
the United Notions booth got a bit of a makeover!
Our theme was "Like Campfires & Marshmallows, We're Better Together".
And now for a PEEK at some of the
new notions we showed at Quilt Market...
1. SOAK Quilt Wash. SOAK is modern care for the quilts & laundry you love. This rinse-free formula is perfect for washing your fabric & quilts in.
2. Mini Seam Fix. The Seam Fix Seam Ripper and Thread Eraser has become a favorite among quilters & is now available in a MINI size which is great for travelling or taking to classes! The cap fits snuggly on the end now too. ;)
3. Perfect Thread Bag by Karen Kay Buckley. Truly the Perfect bag for holding your Mettler, YLI and small Aurifil threads for hand applique and any spools of a similar size.
Each pocket has a strip of ultra suede & a zipper across the top.
4. C&T Gift Pens. These new pens feature a beautiful quilt pattern in 2 different color ways- One more purple and one in more bright colors. Great gift for a quilting friend!
5. Stella EDGE. The NEWEST addition to the Stella Lighting Family. Clamps tightly to the edge of your sewing table, desk or whatever surface you need taking up much less space.
6. Clover's new Perfect Press Collection by Joan Hawley. An innovative new line of products being introduced this season. Clover and Joan have worked together to revolutionize the pressing station bringing you the new basics.
7. Fabric Fanatics Tote. Adorable new tote featuring the phrase, "Powered by Fabric" on the front and, "A UFO in progress" on the back. Stores their new boxes designed to hold Layer Cakes & more.
8. Gingher Julia Scissors. Beautiful new collection features an 8" Dressmaker Shear for righties AND lefties as well as a 5" pair and a 4" pair for embroidery.
10. Sewline Cuticle Oil Pen. This pen-like applicator contains natural rejuvenating oils with a pliable brush that gently coats the cuticles and nails. We love the luscious Bergamot scent. Easy access cap allows you to safely store in your purse and use whenever needed. 11. Designer Series Swatch Buddies. New Fans are a larger, credit card size allowing you to fit up to 3 standard size swatches on one card. 12. Mary Ellen's Mint Splash. Fresh new flavor is available in the popular 16oz spray size as well as 32oz & Gallon sized refills. 13. Embroidery Scissors. These cute 3.5" embroidery scissors come in a variety of designs from dots to animal print to pastel bows.
14. Perfect Alignment Laser. Quickly locate the center of quilt blocks, embroidery hoops, applique and more.
15. EZ-Steam. A pressure sensitive fusible web with paper backing. Available in EZ-Steam, Ez-Seam 2 & EZ-Steam 2 Lite. The adhesive side aides in the placement of the fusible & gives you the versatility of moving the applique into another position until you have permanently fused the fabric.
16. BasiX Rulers. X-Blocks & BasiX can create hundreds - maybe even thousands of designs! And all with easy-to-piece, straight seam blocks and strips.
17. Sewing Themed USB's. Fun new designs including a tomato pin cushion, thimble, stocking & dress form.
18. Jumbo Wonder Clips. Wonder clips have become a necessity to so many and they are now available in a new JUMBO size.
19. Nancy Zieman's New Products. Including the No-Hassle Triangles Gauge, 6-in-1 Stick 'n Stitch Guide, & Trace 'n Create Quilt Templates Carefree Curves Collection.
20. Lavishea Lotion Bars. NEW flavors: Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin & Woodland Spice. Moisturizes and heals dry skin. Simply rub the bar on your skin, and the heat of your body will melt the lotion onto your skin where it is quickly absorbed. It is a great way to moisturize dry hands and avoid snagging delicate work without transferring a residue on treasured materials and projects.
Which of these notions would you like to try out
or learn more about?!